Diploma in Creative Advertising (JPT/BBK(K)/1000-600/b266.jld.2(20)MQA/PA0326
This exciting course is a true reflection of the world of advertising. Graphic Design forms the core of the course, but students will also be immersed in all other aspects of the advertising process, as well as branding, marketing and communication. Students will learn about ideation and art direction for all media from traditional print to social media, with emphasis on innovative and breakthrough ideas. You will graduate with lifelong skills which you can readily apply within the expanding field of advertising and marketing communications.
- Art Direction
- Account Services
- Media Buyer
- Marketing Communication / Public Relationship
- Agency Owner
The minimum entry requirement for the diploma programme is one of the following:
- SPM Certificate with three credits
- Senior Middle Three UEC with 3Bs
- GCE/'O' Levels certificate or equivalent with three credits
Students who do not fulfill the entry requirements listed above can still enter into our Certificate of Creative Design course before finishing with their diploma. Minimum entry requirements for the Certificate in Creative Design will be as follow:
- SPM Certificate with at least one credit
- GCE/'O' Levels certificate or equivalent with at least one credit
Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the college.