Diploma in Security Management ( KA 6912 / A 6912 )
Our Diploma in Security Management programme is a full-time 2½ years course. It is approved by the MOHE and is recognised by both the Government sector as well as private organisations. It opens up opportunities for you to join the uniformed and other Governmental services.
You will learn about the major functions, processes and resources in providing effective security management. You will be introduced to the key ideas, techniques and knowledge that are at the heart of professional security management today. You will also gain an understanding of the role of security personnel, as well as the resources and skills involved in managing its operations.
Secure Your Future
Diploma in Security Management deals with the central issue of imparting unique insights and comprehensive coverage of the role, resources and skills that are fundamental in providing effective security management. We offer the essential introduction to the key ideas, techniques and issues that are at the heart of professional security management today.
Our module is developed to meet the requirements of the expanding security industry and also to meet the needs of those working in the industry, whose roles are becoming increasingly complex. Our course is designed with equal importance given to both the practical and theoretical aspects.
- Logistics Security Officer
- Crime Investigator
- Security Executive
- Risk Management Officer
- Facillity Management Officer
- Physical Security Officer
- Disaster and Crisis Management Officer
- Safety and Health Officer
- Police Force
- Armed Forces
The programme is tailor-made to meet the needs of professionals in the following industries:
- Malaysian Armed Forces
- Malaysian Police Force
- Hotels & Resorts Security Manager
- Banks and Financial Institutions Security Executives
- Private Security Consultants
- Facilities Security Companies
- Government Agencies
- Insurance/police investigators
- High Reliability industries such as Petrol Chemical, Telecommunication
Why do Security Management Course in Saito College?
- The course is approved by MOHE which is recognized by both Public and Private Industries in Malaysia for employment. The qualification is recognized by JPA which will allow you to find employment with the uniform services and other government bodies.
- Saito’s Industrial Advisory Panel (IAP) ensures that the program is highly relevant to the industry and makes sure that the student that graduates is employment-ready.
- Program is taught by senior security professionals with extensive experience and skill in the industry.
- Students will go on a month long Leadership camp which will build teamwork, problem-solving and thinking skills in the student.
- On the theme of Inspired and ready – students are very clear of their career choices. Employers seeking trained professionals will be impressed with the skills of the student to work.
- Work + Study Program – Students can take advantage of the apprentice and work+study program to enhance their work experiences.
The minimum entry requirement for the diploma programme is one of the following:
- SPM Certificate with three credits
- Senior Middle Three UEC with 3Bs
- GCE/'O' Levels certificate or equivalent with three credits
Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the respective universities.