FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are the programmes that Saito College offers?
2. How long has Saito College been established?
Saito College was established in 1988 by a Japanese entrepreneur, Mr. Tetsuo Saito and in the past 21 years we have a track record of producing more than 4000 graduates.
3. Is Saito College known to the industry?
Yes, we are known for producing graduates with high quality work at professional standard meeting the vigorous demand of the industry. Many Saito graduates currently occupy senior position in industry and many more are entrepreneurs in their own right.
4. What facilities do you have?
We have state of the art facilities and conducive learning environment in our campus which include the latest Apple-iMac lab, PC Workstation labs, Workshop, Studios, Photography room, Presentation room, Library, WiFi Internet access, Showcase Gallery, various sizes of Lecture Hall, Student Lounge and etc.
5. How much are your fees?
Our fees consist of tuition fees, registration fee and security deposit but varies from courses to courses. Please contact our Course Counselors for more information.
6. Is there any hidden cost?
There is no hidden fees, all fees will be stated clearly.
7. If I have difficulty in paying my course fees, can I negotiate?
Yes, you can approach our course counselors for help to ease your payment schedule. Study loans can be arranged for qualified students.
8. What can I do after having completed my diploma?
You can continue your higher degrees in Universities which we are affiliated with or start work in a chosen industry.
9. What are the requirements for enrolment?
Please refer to our admission procedure or speak directly with our course counselors who will assist you.
10. Who are the lecturers and what are their qualifications?
All our lecturers have either first Degree or Master Degree in the respective fields together with industrial / professional experience.
11. Can Saito College provide accommodation for it's students?
Yes, more information available under "Accommodation" information.
12. Do you have any affiliation with local/foreign universities?
We have affiliations with Universities from U.K., Australia and New Zealand. However, students may also apply to other universities worldwide by submitting their academic transcript.
13. How long does it take to complete a Degree after my Diploma?
It varies from 12 months to 24 months depending on your course of studies, your academic results and the University that you have chosen.
14. Are there any exemptions given for transfer students to Saito?
A student studying similar programmes in another institution that wishes to join Saito College may be given credit transfers which may shorten their study period but is subjected to the approval of the college's Academic Director.